Sunday, May 24, 2009

Summer Concert Schedule


I've got a really fun summer lined up with cool internships and a job for three weeks at my favorite place in the world, a camp in Pennsylvania. In addition, I am seeing quite a few concerts. Here's the list so far...

June 8|| The Decemberists w/ Andrew Bird
June 9|| TV on the Radio w/ the Dirty Projectors
June 11|| Taylor Swift
July 8|| Wilco w/ Conor Oberst & The Mystic Valley Band
July 11|| Bugs Bunny Live!
July 29|| Fleet Foxes
July 30|| M. Ward
August 5|| Slightly Stoopid w/ Snoop Dogg
August 7|| O.A.R. w/ Matt Nathanson
August 15|| Phish

Pretty much all of those, except for Fleet Foxes, are definites. Hopefully I'll also see the Killers, Rock the Bells, and anything else that comes up. Plus I might see Passion Pit instead of TVOTR if I can find someone to go with me...

No comments: