Thursday, February 05, 2009

My Week In Musical Review


This week, I...
  • Bought the new A.C. Newman album, Get Guilty. I had been listening to all the tracks on YouTube. It's wonderful fantastic awesome.
  • Bought the new Andrew Bird album, Noble Beast. It only came in the mail yesterday, so I've only heard it once, but so far so good.
  • Bought Creedence Clearwater Revival's Chronicle for only $5 on iTunes. I've been listening to "Hey Tonight" on repeat.
  • Bought Sweetheart, the Starbucks (I know...) Valentine's Day compilation featuring covers of classic loves songs. It makes me so happy. DeVotchKa covers "Hot Burrito #1 (I'm Your Toy)," Death Cab covers the Cure's "Love Song," Rogue Wave covers "Maps," and (the reason I bought the album in the first place) A.C. Newman covers a-ha's "Take On Me." It's a fun compilation. Also, the packaging is awesome.
  • Bought Bruce Springsteen tickets ASKJAHSKJASGSHDSHDASAHSKJ!!!!!!!AKJSH!!!!!!
  • Went broke (see all of the above).

No comments: